The Open University of Catalonia (UOC) and OBS Business School lead the classification, followed by the International University of La Rioja (Unite), the European Postgraduate Institute and the Universidad Tecmilenio de Monterrey (Mexico).
Image Ranking 2018 of the best MBA online in Spanish
Every year the offer of online MBA increases, and so do the students who are opted for this modality. Time flexibility, constant updating, mobility, personalized training and internationality and cultural diversity are the main aspects that characterize distance studies, as indicated from the FSO ranking (training Superior Online), which has published its fourth edition.
In the ranking of 2018, the consultant Hamilton has counted with the collaboration of Emagister to elaborate the classification, expanding the database of institutions and optimizing all the indicators to analyze to improve the competitiveness of the ranking MBA ranking, Executive MBA ranking, Forbes MBA ranking, MBA online.
In order to be part of the ranking all the institutions must impart programs in Spanish speaking with more than 80% in online modality and that the courses have a minimum age of five years or editions. To make the 4th edition of the FSO ranking, more than 120 indicators have been analyzed to measure all the relevant variables of the study, divided into three sections: institution (reputation, online transparency and social extension), actors (faculty and students) and Training (formative offer and methodology)MBA ranking, Executive MBA ranking, Forbes MBA ranking, MBA online.
As a result, the 25 best online MBA in Spanish of 2018 are:
1. Executive MBA Entrepreneurship and innovation at the Open University of Catalonia (Spain)
2. Executive MBA of OBS Business School (Spain)
3. Master’s degree in business management from the International University of La Rioja (Spain)
4. MBA Online, Specialization Directorate General of the University Rey Juan Carlos and the European Institute of Postgraduate (Spain)
5. Master in Business Administration with finances from Tecmilenio University (Mexico)
6. Master’s degree in Business Administration from UDLAP (Mexico)
7. International generation MBA from CENTRUM PUCP (Peru)
8. Master’s degree in Business Administration from EUDE Business School (Spain) 9. Master in administration of UPAEP (Mexico)
10. Master’s degree in business administration from the International University of Valencia (Spain)
11. Executive MBA of CEREM and Rey Juan Carlos University (Spain)
12. Master’s degree in business management from the European University (Spain)
13. MBA and commercial management of EOBS (Spain)
14. Master of Business Administration at EAN University (Colombia)
15. Master’s degree in administration from the Autonomous University of Chihuahua (Mexico)
16. Master’s degree in Business Administration from IMF business School and Camilo José Cela University (Spain)
17. European MBA in Business Administration (INESEM) (Spain)
18. Masters in administration of UNAD organizations (Colombia)
19. Master’s degree in Business Administration from INTER (Puerto Rico)
20. Master in Business Administration, Universidad Galileo (Guatemala)
21. MBA in Digital business from IEBS business School (Spain)
22. Master in Business Administration with a mention in the management of service companies of UEES (Ecuador) 23. Master in Business Administration and management of CEUPE and University of Alcalá (Spain)
24. Master in Business Administration and ESNECA
25. Master in Business Administration with emphasis in high management at the University of the Isthmus (Panama)
Increase of the salary after the MBA and great satisfaction with the program studied
In this edition, more than 130 educational institutions from Spain, Latin America and the United States have been evaluated through surveys aimed at those responsible for the institution’s own program, web metrics and more than 4,000 surveys for students and alumni. Among the information analyzed and the questionnaires made, emphasizes that, on average, students increase their salary by 27.8% after completing an MBA online and that 93.4% of them find work (if they had not before) once they have exceeded this training, a 70.6% in a profession related to this field.
Other important data have also been extracted as the average price for each programme (7,056 euros); The distribution of methodology between theoretical (45.2%) and practice (54.8%), or the distribution of sexes between students (41% women and 59% men). In addition, it collects a high score of the degree of satisfaction in all aspects by the students when evaluating their experience studying the MBA online, according to the data collected a 88.5% believes that the master exceeded much or quite their expectations MBA ranking, Executive MBA ranking, Forbes MBA ranking, MBA online.